A SUPERSTAR AMONG MUSHROOMS
Lion’s Mane is a mushroom that has been used for centuries in the diet of the Far East. Buddhist monks have been making an infusion before meditation for centuries. Lion’s Mane is a true superstar among mushrooms.
Lion’s Mane is a powerful mushroom for advanced mental functionality. Meticulously crafted following rigorous growth protocols to achieve the highest quality.
- 10:1 extract – concentrated form of extract to ensure bioavailability of raw material
- 100% Natural – no unnecessary additives or fillers
- Vegetable capsules – suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- 100% Fruiting bodies – no mycelium mixed with grain
- Grown on wood – fruited on enriched sawdust to ensure high synthesis of active compounds
- High beta-glucan content – tested in independent laboratories to ensure high beta glucan content
Mushrooms are qualified as adaptogens, which means that they support both physical and mental resistance to environmental stimuli and stress. How does this happen? Fungi have spent almost 1.5 billion years optimising their defence strategies, and today we can benefit from them.
THE NOOTROPIC KING
Lion’s mane will work particularly well for people who need a natural boost and motivation during daily tasks. Athletes, intellectual workers and those concerned with health and optimal mental performance benefit from it.