DEEP SLEEP IS NOT A DREAM
Reishi mushrooms are an impressive natural aid for better sleep. With compounds such as triterpenes that help promote deep, restful sleep, Reishi could be the game changer in your night-time routine. Think of it as nature’s way of tucking you in!
- 10:1 extract – concentrated form of extract to ensure bioavailability of raw material
- 100% Natural – no unnecessary additives or fillers
- Vegetable capsules – suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- 100% Fruiting bodies – no mycelium mixed with grain
- Grown on wood – fruited on enriched sawdust to ensure high synthesis of active compounds
- High beta-glucan content – tested in independent laboratories to ensure high beta glucan content
Who should take Reishi?
Reishi Mushroom has been crafted for those yearning for a boost in immunity, improved longevity, stress resilience, better sleep quality, and overall wellness. It serves as an ideal solution for health enthusiasts, athletes, professionals working in high-stress environments, students, and anyone striving to optimize their sleep and manage everyday stressors more effectively.
Reishi has been used for hundreds of years in China as a Shen tonic – its effects were said to help with insomnia and calm an over-stimulated body. The common knowledge of the harmonising effect of reishi today has been confirmed by numerous studies.
A study published in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology found that reishi mushroom fruiting body extract can increase total sleep time, including the NREM phase, responsible for nocturnal recovery.
THE MUSHROOM OF IMMORTALITY
The Chinese refer to reishi as the “elixir of immortality” believing in its powerful anti-ageing effects. In addition to its tonic effect, reishi mushrooms support the immune system and help maintain healthy blood cholesterol levels.
Studies have identified a broad spectrum of bioactive substances responsible for the effects of reishi. These mainly include beta-glucan and triterpenes – it is to these compounds that reishi owes its characteristic bitter taste.